Join the dedicated team at Strathbogie Forest & Garden Limited as our new Trainee Workshop Mechanic, a pivotal role in a family-owned business thriving for over 20 years. With a specialisation in the Forest, Groundscare, and Construction Industries, this position offers a unique blend of challenges and learning opportunities.
In this role, you will dive into the mechanics of small engines, contributing directly to the efficiency and success of operations. You’ll work closely with experienced professionals, gaining hands-on experience and mentorship that will accelerate your growth within the company.
This position is not just about fixing machines; it’s about becoming a vital part of a passionate team, ensuring equipment reliability for a wide range of industry needs. At Strathbogie Forest & Garden Limited, we pride ourselves on fostering a learning environment where every team member can develop their skills and advance their careers.
Join us and transform your passion for mechanics into a rewarding profession.
- You will engage in the diagnosis and repair of small engine equipment, ensuring each piece operates efficiently and effectively.
- We expect you to participate actively in our team, contributing ideas for improving workshop processes and practices.
- You shall maintain a clean and safe working environment, adhering strictly to health and safety guidelines to prevent accidents or mishaps.
- You will assist in conducting routine maintenance on forest, Groundscare, and construction machinery to keep them in peak operating condition.
- We expect you to learn and apply new skills rapidly, attending training sessions and workshops to stay updated with industry standards.
- You shall provide excellent customer service, understanding clients’ requirements and offering solutions that meet their needs.
- You will meticulously document repairs and maintenance activities, creating detailed reports for each task completed.
- We expect you to handle tools and equipment responsibly, ensuring they are used correctly and stored securely after use.
Full Time Position
- You must possess a keen interest in small engine mechanics, specifically related to forestry, grounds care, and construction equipment.
- You should have basic mechanical skills that will be further developed through on-the-job training provided by us.
- You need to demonstrate a willingness to learn new techniques and adhere to safety standards relevant to the machinery repair and maintenance industry.
- We expect you to show initiative in problem-solving and diagnosing issues with various types of small engines and equipment.
- You are required to have effective communication skills to accurately follow instructions from senior mechanics and communicate with team members.
- You should exhibit reliability in managing your tasks and time efficiently to meet our service delivery expectations.
- We require you to engage positively with continuous learning opportunities offered by us to advance your mechanic skills.
- You must maintain a clean and organized work environment, following our company’s guidelines for tool and workspace management.
- Mechanical aptitude
- Attention to detail.
- Hand-eye coordination
- Basic electrical knowledge
- Time management
- Technical documentation comprehension
- Safety awareness
Simply fill in the details below or you can send us an email at email@example.com – we wish you all the best in the future.