The Husqvarna 550XPG Mark II is a heavy-duty tool made for professionals worldwide. The product delivers top-quality performance and excellent cutting capabilities. The unit is made for limbing, felling, and bucking any type of small or mid-sized trees. The product has an ergonomic and slim design, which makes it easy to use and to manoeuvre for long periods. It’s strong, durable, and reliable. The unit comprises heated handles, which enables working in the toughest and coldest environmental conditions. Professionals around the world rely on the unit’s high-performance to achieve brilliant results.
– The 50cc chainsaw delivers high-end performance
– The unit has a cylinder displacement of 3.06 cu.inches or 50.1 cubic cm
– The product’s power output is 4hp and 3.0 kW
– The maximum power speed is 10200 rpm
– The unit’s idle speed is 2800 rpm
– The product’s maximum torque is 3.15 Nm
– The unit has a fuel consumption of 432 g/kWh or 1.3kg/h
– The oil tank’s capacity is 0.32 Litres
– The chainsaw weighs 5.5kg
– The product is reliable, high-performance, adjustable, and strong
– The unit is durable and has an extensive lifespan
– The product is made of resistant materials
– The chainsaw delivers excellent results in the toughest environmental conditions
– The product includes Husqvarna’s high-end technology for increased reliability, comfort, safety, and convenience
How It Works
The Husqvarna 550 XPG Mark II chainsaw is suitable for use in tough working conditions. The product features high-end systems, which deliver increased performance, stability, and durability. The unit comprises heated handles to enable use during cold and damp environmental conditions. You’ll enjoy increased manoeuvrability and control. The chainsaw features a high-performance engine cooling system for an extensive lifespan. The Husqvarna 550 XPG Mark II offers excellent performance to professionals around the world.
How to Use
Use the 550 XPG Mark II chainsaw according to the manufacturer’s specifications and guidelines. Follow the cleaning and maintenance instructions to maintain the validity of its warranty. Store the product in a safe and cool place. Keep it away from chemicals. Make sure you store the product out of children’s reach.